Upcycle Tech Foundation provides E-Waste Recycling | Repurposing services for our community!
Devices that can be dropped off FREE of charge:
- Desktops/CPU’s: Hard Drives, Motherboards, Power Supplies, CPUs, Memory Modules, etc..
- Laptops & Mobile Consumer Tablets
- Computer Monitors. LCD’s, LED’s
- Small Electronics; Mice, Keyboards, CD Players, DVD Players
- Various Types of Network Cables, Power Cords
- Small Office Printers
- Plasma and Projection Televisions
- Servers & Networking Equipment
- Cellular Phones
- Telephones, Telecom & Radio equipment
- Small Household appliances; blenders, coffee pots, iron, mixer
- Home entertainment equipment
- UPS Recycling
- Battery recycling
A recycle fee of up to $25 may apply:
- CRT Monitors
- CRT TV’s
- TV’s- LCD, Plasma, LED
Items that are not accepted:
Appliances (ie: Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Microwaves, etc..)
Please note, Individual consumers MAY qualify for free pick up, dependent on load size, type and location of the load (please call to inquire).