Offering convenient Contactless Drop-Offs & Scheduled-Pick Ups. Services are available to individual consumers, small or large businesses, and government agencies. We collect end-of-life electronics and in partnership with responsible and certified recyclers offer an effortless recycling solution for your excess, obsolete or unused technology equipment.
Devices that can be dropped off FREE of charge:
- Desktops/CPU’s: Hard Drives, Motherboards, Power Supplies, CPUs, Memory Modules, etc..
- Laptops & Mobile Consumer Tablets
- Computer Monitors. LCD’s, LED’s
- Small Electronics; Mice, Keyboards, CD Players, DVD Players
- Various Types of Network Cables, Power Cords
- Small Office Printers
- Plasma and Projection Televisions
- Servers & Networking Equipment
- Cellular Phones
- Telephones, Telecom & Radio equipment
- Small Household appliances; blenders, coffee pots, iron, mixer
- Home entertainment equipment
- UPS Recycling
- Battery recycling
A recycle fee of up to $25 may apply:
- CRT Monitors
- CRT TV’s
- TV’s- LCD, Plasma, LED
Items that are not accepted:
- Appliances (ie: Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Microwaves, etc..)
Have your accepted items gathered?
Select a drop-off location convenient for you and drop by during business hours.
Visit our FAQS here.